Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Saving the Date: Part 2

Read the first part of our Save the Date debacle here

While we had some cute pictures from the shoot with my mom, I felt like we were still missing something. I liked the pictures with the banner but I also liked the hoola hoop pictures.
But wouldn't our guests think it was a little odd to see a picture of us hoola hooping as our save the date?
And then it hit me, what if we used a silhouette? Here are some great examples of silhouette save the dates:


I couldn't help thinking that standard silhouettes, while lovely, were a little too common for my liking, so I started looking for other options.


And then it hit me, silhouettes of us hoola hooping, I popped the picture into photoshop and turned Jus & me into silhouettes.

I couldn't believe how much I liked the silhouettes, these would be our save the dates!
























Next up: I'll stop teasing you and just show you the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. I love silhouettes! So classy and the hula hoops make it totally YOU :-)

    ReplyDelete