Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Epic E(Pic)s

This past weekend Jus and I spent 6 hours shooting our engagement pictures with our talented photographer, Janie (and her hubby, John) from Imagination Photography. Since we knew Janie would be using these photos in her (hopefully awesome) entrance into the WPPI we had a relaxed day with a focus on finding great shots, and in the process had a great time.
Sunday morning Janie put a sneak peek up on her blog and I actually screamed when I saw them. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely LOVE our pictures!
So now, for your viewing pleasure, the sneak peek of our engagement shoot!



When we were done at the train museum Janie & John took us to a field full of dandelion fluffys.

And then we went to my parent's restaurant where we had free range.

After the restaurant we headed to my parents to get some with their vintage panel truck.

Then we swapped our vintage duds for the outfit you helped me pick out!

We tried to pogo but were pretty unsuccessful.

Then we headed home to capture some family photos in front of our house.

Are you in love with your engagement pictures?

1 comment:

  1. Cole, these are AMAZING!! I love them so much! We had one shot at Olan Mills for our engagement "photo shoot". (GAG!) These are stunning!

    ReplyDelete